Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 04:09:58 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

snip

Getting up again (stuff on my mind, 0% of it to do with any election
g) I see that Lab look like they are in the lead (189 V 178) so does
that mean they are on their way to winning and the whole time and
effort wasting debacle changes again?

Worse than that.

Great, just what we need after already kicking the hornets nest in the
world arena.

Con will have most seats but no majority.

That always sounds crazy to me. Is FPTP better?

Brexit
postponed

So there is some good to come out of this then. That should give us
chance so see what the deal might be before deciding on it.

and what do you think will be the result of voting not-liking it?

The EU don't play nicey, nicey.

Sure, but Britain is free to tell them to go and **** themselves.

but we need a leader prepared to do that

and I don't think we have that at the moment