Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Election night banter thread

"T i m" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 02:15:08 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 09/06/2017 01:41, TimW wrote:
On 09/06/17 03:18, TimW wrote:
Staying up hoping to see Amber Rudd lose her seat.
TW

Stoney silence. Ha ha ha!

The result of too many people voting Labour is
that we will end up with Boris as Prime Minister

Getting up again (stuff on my mind, 0% of it to do with any election g)

We know you ****ed the bed, again...

I see that Lab look like they are in the lead (189 V 178)
so does that mean they are on their way to winning

Nope, just that Labour seats tend to get the counting completed earlier.

and the whole time and effort wasting debacle changes again?

Nope. Even you lot aint quite THAT stupid.