Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.windows7.general,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Oh dear! You really should *NOT* still be using Windows XP

SteveGG
Wed, 07 Jun 2017
11:52:11 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

Since you seem to like older software, you might enjoy this site:

I certainly don't "like" older software, BUT just want to be able
to run what I need.

I've also developed 7 great apps in Visual Basic 6, that run just
fine in any Windows version. i.e. - Mandelbrot exploration, Julia
plots, Chaos Engine, Mortgage computations, Conway's Game of Life,
Worm Simulation and Logistic Equation.

That's because vb6 creates PE executables (32bit) vs vb3's NE
executables (16bit)

--
As I slipped my finger slowly inside her hole...

I could immediately feel it getting wetter and wetter. I took my finger
back out and within seconds she was going down on me.

"I really need a new ****in boat" I thought to myself.