Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 05:31:10 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 7/06/2017 11:33 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

I quickly learned not to order these directly when they came in at
nearly twice the listed price:
http://www.teepublishing.co.uk/books...actice-series/

UK/US exchange rate isn't favorable for the US! Even worse buying from
AU. I have a couple of those, bought used.

The price of the Pound Sterling is way down from what it used to be,
so I don't know why you think it's so disfavorable. The Pound was
close to $2 when I was growing up, and it's down to $1.30 now.
The Euro is down from $1.40 to $1.13 now, too, so we can buy
Muslim-made Euro garbage for less money. ;-/

As far back as I can remember, the AUD has been lower than the USD and
shipping has always been extraordinarily high between our two
countries. $12 subscriptions costs $100 for a US magazine to be
delivered for a year to AU, and vice versa. Just crazy!

--
Average # of people killed in mass shooting when stopped by police: 18.25
Average # of people killed when stopped by civilians: 2

Save lives: Keep Civilians Armed!