Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

On 8/06/2017 12:36 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

We have "book rate" shipping here in the US as you may remember....not
sure what equiv shipping for books would be to Oz...but if you can
find cheap ways of shipping books...Id be happy to help send you
stuff.

Or give me a list and I can probably find it in Ebook format and email
em to you.

I brought all the ones I thought most relevant, and have been collecting
Ebooks as well. No bookrates for overseas.... Right now Mom sends me
stuff now and then that's collected, and eventually my brother will take
this over. But do appreciate the offer!

Jon

---