Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:26:42 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 12:14:16 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

On 6/6/2017 2:33 AM, Bod wrote:
Trump is on another planet, IMO.
I can see him getting impeached within a year.

US mayors have backed Sadiq Khan as he leads London in the aftermath of Saturday's terrorist attack while being criticised on Twitter by Donald Trump.

The US Conference of Mayors, which represents leaders of more than 1,400 cities, said it stood "united with Mayor Sadiq Khan of London and the people of London" following the attack.

http://news.sky.com/story/us-mayors-...r-row-10905648

Them bucky-toothed, pasty-faced folks over on the tiny island nation have brought the murderous horde of Islam to their own door. Too late now. When you **** in your own nest, you gotta lie down in it.
LOL

Indeed. Are there any human countries left?

Who cares? I hate all humans.

Are you some kind of freaky alien being?

Not in the least; I'm a native born citizen of the USA.
The most powerful country in the universe probably makes me seem alien to the likes of you.