Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:10:42 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 7/06/2017 10:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Several years ago another member of the metal casting group I read
came from Oz to Memphis on a business trip . When he returned he took
with him a complete set of the Gingery shop books - shipping and other
fees would have quadrupled the original cost . The only proviso was that
he share with other hobbyists down there . I wonder where they are now ...

When I packed up for the move, I had a technical library of over 250
books. Brought less than half, and got a pittance for the ones I sold.
Didn't have time to list them all on eBay, so wholesaled them out to a
book seller. Get down here and find such books bring big bucks.
Shoulda boxed and shipped them all down. Sigh...

Jon

We have "book rate" shipping here in the US as you may remember....not
sure what equiv shipping for books would be to Oz...but if you can
find cheap ways of shipping books...Id be happy to help send you
stuff.

Or give me a list and I can probably find it in Ebook format and email
em to you.

---