Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neighborhood number 3 Neighborhood number 3 is offline

Default Does Wrong Mind-Set Cause Poverty or Vice Versa?

On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 22:43:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 20:24:33 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

For the record, I did not post the original message nor any of the responses under my name.

Rex "the Real" Burkheimer

We know this. Its that little faggot in Sacramento, who evidently has
decided to die a grand death.

You keep saying that, as opposed to doing anything. I think you better
get on your horse pretty soon or people are going to start calling you
an impotent liar. What are you waiting for? Until you've wasted away
sufficiently to stow away in one of those $5 flat rate boxes?