Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neighborhood number 3 Neighborhood number 3 is offline

Default Who cares and why?

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:40:54 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:27:31 PM UTC-4, Neighborhood number 3 wrote:

.

I don't care if it has any effect. But Wieber's BS and responses have
killed any prospects of him getting a job, and that's a result he and
any prospective employers deserve.

So what is it to you?

It offends my sense of morality. Yeah, I know you can't understand.

Does it affect you in any way?

Only in the same way that somebody beating his dog or his wife affects
me. Yeah, I know you can't understand.

I just wish people would post about metalworking.

Can you show examples of you repeatedly whining about his off topic BS
and death threats? Nope. So why do you repeatedly whine now that the
horse is not only out of the barn, but long since dead and decomposed?
What do you expect to accomplish?

It is really just a test to see if anyone of those posting about Gunner has any sense?

Changing the subject does nothing to prove that you have any sense.

As I see it none of them have enough sense to come out of the rain.

I for one have enough sense to be one of the most successful regulars
here. And if I was trying to defend a senseless lifelong loser, I'd
have enough sense not to bring up good sense. Yeah, I know you can't
understand.

Now for something completely different. I went by the scrap yard today. Would have liked to find about a 1 hp c face motor to use with a pressure washer pump. No such luck. Saw several 3 phase motors that looked brand new but not c face and way too big. The smallest was 10 hp.

This senseless guy already has 2 4hp pressure washers. One for normal
use, the other for a project that will require both washers in
parallel.

But I did run across some stainless corrugated tubing with what looks like Kevlar wrapped around it to cut down noise. I took some of the kevlar. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to use it? It is like 2 inch wide webbing , maybe 15 feet in length.

Boy, does that ever sound like solution in search of a problem. The
sensible thing for you to do is hoard it, just in case. Wieber will
agree.