Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
On 7/06/2017 10:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Several years ago another member of the metal casting group I read
came from Oz to Memphis on a business trip . When he returned he
took with him a complete set of the Gingery shop books - shipping
and other fees would have quadrupled the original cost . The only
proviso was that he share with other hobbyists down there . I
wonder where they are now ...

When I packed up for the move, I had a technical library of over 250
books. Brought less than half, and got a pittance for the ones I
sold.
Didn't have time to list them all on eBay, so wholesaled them out to
a book seller. Get down here and find such books bring big bucks.
Shoulda boxed and shipped them all down. Sigh...

Jon

I quickly learned not to order these directly when they came in at
nearly twice the listed price:
http://www.teepublishing.co.uk/books...actice-series/