Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default Freak Baby Born Without a Nose Dies at Just 2 Years Old

On 6/7/2017 3:33 AM, Doug Laidlaw wrote:
On 06/06/17 22:16, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Eli Thompson €” the freak baby born in 2015 without a nose has fried at the age of two in his home state of Alabama, headquarters of the KKK.
According to local health authorities, "It's a loss for the immediate family, to be sure. But a gain for the entire human race. Nature has made her call, choosing not to allow this infant freak the opportunity to infest the gene pool with substandard flotsam."

Shameful this little ******* was a cracker....

It all depends. Downs Syndrome people have an extra chromosome. They survive, but not for the usual lifespan. When one dies, there are many Notices in the paper describing the person's happy personality (I get to index them, as I mentioned. They finish up on http:www.ryersonindex.org )

There was a chap in our local paper on Saturday, who has just been diagnosed with Huntington's disease. He has a further life expectancy of about 20 years. A colleague of my wife's was born with spidery long fingers. He will have a short life expectancy as well. There is hemophilia in my family, but fortunately, it passed me by. That is a genetic defect. My grandfather had it, and died young, but AFAIK, not all die young.

There was a photo of a cat with two faces, side by side. The article said that the mother would have torn it to pieces, but it was quite alive in the photo. A missing nose doesn't sound enough to be incompatible with life. Such defects can often be corrected by surgery.

Some chromosomal abnormalities are incompatible with life.

Doug.

Our Fearless Leader would put all of them to the sword.
He would be defending our gene pool.
Hitler wanted to do the same, but he went around it in wrong ways.