Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_74_] Bill[_74_] is offline

Default Religious terrorists bomb concert in Manchester England

On 06/07/2017 02:38 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 10:03:04 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Abortion is not murder you ****ing idiot, they haven't been born yet!

In or out of the birth canal, they are human. They
try to move from the pain and they try to scream with
their informed mouths. It is the worst kind of murder.

As as advanced as birth control technology is, there should be no need for many abortions unless there is a dire medical need where a pregnancy is a threat to the life of a woman or perhaps in the case of rape. I don't like people who harm children of any age. Abortions should be one of the rarest medical procedures in my humble opinion. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Born Monster

I'd rather be aborted than born into a muslim nutjob family.