Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 13:20:36 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

****ing hell, last Goddam time I post an Australian price in this group.
Don't really give a **** what it costs there. I had a need and bought
it. If I had a problem with price, I wouldn't have, period.
I have a hardened and ground Starrett set, among my very first tools of
the trade purchased in 1976. Don't want to be using that in a welding
environment. Needed something better than the POS bought at the local
hardware store when I started working here and all my tools were still
in the States.

Jon

---

Joh...everybody is simply in shock from the price you paid. They
really dont comprehend that many things we consider to be normal
price...are way..way..way over priced in Oz. Now I might add...I
dont have a clue WHY things are so freaking overpriced down there.

Its not like its being shipped via trimarine galley filled with
slaves at the oars.
Im sure there is some reason for it....blink blink....but none of us
can understand it.

Its not personal, no one is holding it against you. Its just shocking
as hell.