Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clave Clave is offline

Default Who cares and why?

On 6/6/2017 12:53 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:10:50 -0700, Clave
wrote:

On 6/5/2017 5:47 PM,
wrote:
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 1:30:11 AM UTC-4, Clave wrote:
Every post - 100% of them. If you see
as the
poster, you know you're going to read lies.

It is obvious to every observer that Gunner does not always tell the truth.

No, what is obvious is that he is a chronic liar. He says stuff that no
serious person would ever consider to have even a remote chance of being
true, and then he says he doesn't care if anyone believes it or not. He
DOES care, or he wouldn't post it.

When I read something posted by Gunner, I may be amused or I may be informed.

When it's his political bull****, you're a fool if you are either amused
or informed. His vile threats to have people killed are not amusing,
and his general statements about political events are never informative,
except as examples of how demented the red-state far-right-wingnut
septics are.

One might ask whether an individual who is alive only because of what
might be termed free medical treatment, that he has no means to ever
repay, can be termed a far-righter? It sounds more like a left
wing-dole-bludger.

That is exactly the point of "Neighbor number 3". So that makes Wieber
a hypocrite. He talks the neo-Nazi talk, but walks the Comrade Wieber
dole-scrounger walk.

It might also be noted that putting people on a "cull list" is very
reminiscent of Lenin's and later Stalin's accomplishment in purging
the ranks of dissenters, a term that was applied to those that
disagreed with them.

That's one of the things where Nazis and Bolsheviks act the same way.