Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

Larry Jaques wrote on 6/5/2017 7:05 PM:
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 07:30:02 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Forget where I first saw this, so pardon me if it was posted here first.
Anyone that does a lot of fabricating with need to transfer scribe marks
on adjacent faces will appreciate this. Cost me $170 with shipping from
an AU distributor, but I have found it well worth the investment.
http://lasquares.com/

That would have been a great deal at $25, but $170? That's pure BS.
It's not like it's a precision instrument which could warrant that
price. Sheesh. A little handier, but not that much.

The price may double to $340 after they have patented it. Go buy it now
before it skyrockets.