Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting tool sharpening system from Down Under

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 08:52:16 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 17:12:04 -0700
Larry Jaques wrote:

snip
Another option would be to try using Google translate and enter the
address there. Have it translate English to English. Haven't tried
that before but seems like it might work

I don't find the server, so how would it...?

Google translate does the dns lookup, acts like a proxy. It wouldn't
let me do English to English though. But it will do Yiddish to
English ;-)

https://translate.google.com/transla...%26Itemid%3D53

Your ISP may have blocked that web site.
Your DNS server and/or cache may not be up to date.
You may have set up a hosts file entry for that site long ago.
You may have a Firefox Addon blocking that site.
You may have an Adblock utility blocking that site.
You may have a cache problem within Firefox...

Try this one to view some pricing. Be sitting down

https://translate.google.com/transla...2%26Itemid%3D3

Whoo! Not cheap. Who do they think they are, Starrett? I got an
error below the URL (This page was not retrieved from its original
location over a secure connection.Dismiss) and a 3 minute translation
time, but it did finally come through via FF.

Poor Jon's $170 square costs just $45 in Portland, OR. And $10 or so
to ship in the States. Shipping to and from AU is GHASTLY, usually
doubling the price of anything.

--
Believe nothing.
No matter where you read it,