Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Another neat tool, this one US based!

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 5:30:08 PM UTC-4, Jon Anderson wrote:
Forget where I first saw this, so pardon me if it was posted here first.
Anyone that does a lot of fabricating with need to transfer scribe marks
on adjacent faces will appreciate this. Cost me $170 with shipping from
an AU distributor, but I have found it well worth the investment.
http://lasquares.com/

Jon

---

Nice! I definitely could use one of those pretty often. Just today, however, I found myself needing a square with a narrower base, Made do by slipping a parallel between the square and the work.