Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Interesting tool sharpening system from Down Under

On 6/06/2017 2:49 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Thanks for posting this. In the current run-a-way political threads I
almost missed it. I like it. I probably won't have one shipped from
Oz, but I might make one. If was in the US I'd probably buy one of his.

Hi Bob,

Yeah, wheat/chaff ratio not favorable right now. About time to update
filters..
He does have a US distributor, though I didn't follow that link to see who.
I'm thinking of buying the kit, to save time, I do like it's well
thought out design.

Regards,

Jon

---