Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 17:38:44 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 9:23:32 AM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:37:44 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 5:24:49 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 6/4/2017 2:32 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/3/17 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:
*Terrorist Attacks in the Heart of London Hit a Nation Still
Reeling*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/w...=top-news&_r=0

call them what they a Zindiqs

Zindiq is a medieval Islamic term applied by Muslims to individuals
who are considered to hold views or follow practices that are contrary
to central Islamic dogmas.[1]

BULL**** BULL**** BULL**** ! This is one of the central tenets of
Islam , to rule the whole world by any means available . They want to
KEEEEEL us or convert/subjugate us . I say we fight back with the same
disregard for (their) innocents as they show for ours . Why is it that
it's OK for them to bomb a hospital full of children , but if ONE child
is killed by one of our strikes we're castigated by the whole (liberal)
world ? I say it's time for open season for any (man , the women are
victims) Muslim that so much as jaywalks .

Because we're better than them. If you become your enemy, you have lost
already.

So.... I beat the **** out of you outside a pub, and you're better than me because you just stand there calmly doing nothing? Sensible people fight back.

That's a terrible analogy. Here's a better one: If you beat the
**** out of my children, I don't beat the **** out of your children.
I beat the **** out of you.

How is that supposed to equate to the Muslims we're talking about? Muslims blow us up, we ought to blow them up. There is no third party (the children in your analogy) involved.

--
What's red and sits in the corner?
A baby chewing on razor blades.

What's blue and sits in the corner?