Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 19:58:39 +0100, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:46:55 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Pretty much all you'd be likely to hit is the radiator. So you'd have
to wait 5 minutes for the engine to overheat after all the water fell
out. Best to shoot the tyres and the driver.

You're probably wrong. A round into an aluminum engine would stop it
right away.

I mention this because you often give hunting advice based on zero
experience.

Engines can't take many rounds of a .45 1911. It clogs up the pistons
rather fast. Surely the van wouldn't make it another 8 minutes to
Borough Market where the stabbing's started.

'Course the Brit's know little about guns and engines.

We don't know much about guns because we aren't still living in the wild west. We laugh at your backward country, you actually still shoot each other!

--
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'
So I bought her a set of scales.