Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another London attack from religious nutcases

On 6/4/2017 2:32 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/3/17 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:
*Terrorist Attacks in the Heart of London Hit a Nation Still
Reeling*

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/w...=top-news&_r=0

call them what they a Zindiqs

Zindiq is a medieval Islamic term applied by Muslims to individuals
who are considered to hold views or follow practices that are contrary
to central Islamic dogmas.[1]

BULL**** BULL**** BULL**** ! This is one of the central tenets of
Islam , to rule the whole world by any means available . They want to
KEEEEEL us or convert/subjugate us . I say we fight back with the same
disregard for (their) innocents as they show for ours . Why is it that
it's OK for them to bomb a hospital full of children , but if ONE child
is killed by one of our strikes we're castigated by the whole (liberal)
world ? I say it's time for open season for any (man , the women are
victims) Muslim that so much as jaywalks .

--

Snag