Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default I'll never use an oscilloscope again

On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 01:30:33 -0400, wrote:

While looking at an oscilloscope, a human-like figure appeared on the
screen. It was an alien from another planet, teleported to Earth.

At work about 50 years ago we had a oscilloscope that could project
onto a screen for talks and demonstrations. It was just a plain old
scope mounted upright that aimed the image onto a oily reflector. It
had to be in a dark room to make the projection clear. One day an
insect fell into the oil. Now that was a scary image.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows
http://www.npsnn.com