Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Installation manual for Parkinson Cowan Widsor Radiant Gas Fire, circa 1972

In article ,
writes:
On Friday, 2 June 2017 12:44:06 UTC+1, Martha.Haynes wrote:
I am desperate to obtain the installation/service manual for the Parkinson
Cowan Windsor Radiant Gas fire. The fire was installed in 1972.

I doubt you'll find it.

My grandmother had one installed in 1981 I think when she moved
home and there was a knackered 1950's one in the fireplace.
She never used it other than to test it just after it was
installed - the house had central heating. However, we left the
instructions with the house after she died, over 20 years ago.

--
Andrew Gabriel