Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Bendable corded curtain tracks

On 04/06/2017 01:32, Phil Addison wrote:
On Sun, 28 May 2017 01:13:12 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

Anyone know of a good source?

I need one where I can take it round a corner on one side of a bay window...

Hi John,

I still have a Harrison Drape rail doing excellent service bent around my double-bay
window. It's been up some 25 years so don't know if its still available. It's manually
operated by a cord each side, but motors were available.

Thanks Phil.

I got a Swish superglide in the end and that does the job. It can only
bend into a corner, but that is not a limitation for my application. The
only annoying thing is the rather too short length of cord they fit thee
days. Sure it might make strangulation less common, but its a PITA if
you have 10' high ceilings!

--
Cheers,

John.