Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Interesting tool sharpening system from Down Under

On 2017-06-04, Carl Ijames wrote:
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

[ ... ]

It looks intersting, but I can't seem to find prices anywhere.
(And, it won't handle some of the end mills which I use -- up to 1"
shanks. :-(

Enjoy,
DoN.
================================================= ====

I assumed that once someone was at the home page they would see the button
labeled "acute sharpening system" and know what to do with it.

You never know. :-)

Since his
problem was that he couldn't get there I thought a simpler URL would be more
help than trying to diagnose possible failures in the long one. Anyway, on
the home page there's another button labeled "shop", click that and then
click the link to the acute sharpening system and you will see the prices
for the plans, parts kit, and completed units.

I went to the "Shop" section, and did not see the prices.
Perhaps it needs Javascript enabled. I keep it disabled most of the
time.

I probably won't go back, since it will not handle my larger end
mills. A larger scale version might be worth my while.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail