Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames[_12_] Carl Ijames[_12_] is offline

Default Interesting tool sharpening system from Down Under

On 2017-06-03, Carl Ijames wrote:

http://www.eccentricengineering.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36&It emid=53

Or try just: www.eccentricengineering.com.au , they both work for me.

That one then requires clicking on the "Acute Sharpening System"
bar to the left of the main page. But both work for me, if I let the
browser translate the "=53" at the end of the first URL posted -- which
happens to translate into a 'S'.

It looks intersting, but I can't seem to find prices anywhere.
(And, it won't handle some of the end mills which I use -- up to 1"
shanks. :-(

Enjoy,
DoN.

I assumed that once someone was at the home page they would see the button
labeled "acute sharpening system" and know what to do with it. Since his
problem was that he couldn't get there I thought a simpler URL would be more
help than trying to diagnose possible failures in the long one. Anyway, on
the home page there's another button labeled "shop", click that and then
click the link to the acute sharpening system and you will see the prices
for the plans, parts kit, and completed units.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames