Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tyre biter tyre biter is offline

Default Making America Great Again... Great Summation....

On 6/3/2017 6:30 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 8:06:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 18:29:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 9:03:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:08:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 5:37:09 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 2:44 PM,
wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:06:44 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 1:59 PM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
I'll be honest, I may be weak on the accord's details. But I got the
essence: It's an orgy of left-wing, quasi-religious virtue-signalling
that greatly damages the U.S. economy and sovereignty

No need to read past those lies.

Exit stage left, tRudey.

He's right. It's 27 pages of nothing more than a voluntary agreement to do what we can to reduce carbon emissions. It does NOTHING to damage either our economy or sovereignty.

Read the damned thing before judging it. You just look like an idiot, on top of being an ignorant coward.

I'm sorry, did you sign on for the Rudy Canoza pogrom?

You're a sorry, ignorant case, all right. Otherwise, shove it up up your cowardly, weasel ass.

A kill file is a wondrous invention ( and saves a considerable amount
of band width too :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I try to avoid using killfiles, but I sometimes just ignore trolls and twits like Biter.

I've always assumed that Biter and his ilk do this as a matter of
gaining self esteem. In real life they are "Nobodies" but on the Web
they can play the part of a "Somebody", although the sad truth of the
matter is that they are simply displaying their real selves. Rather
reminiscent of the 2nd grader standing at the top of the slide
shouting "Everybody watch ME".

--
Cheers,

Schweik

A study referenced in _Psychology Today_ says that they tend to have a combination of personality disorders:

"Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hs-and-sadists

They should have checked for cowardice while they were at it.

I believe you were the subject of the next chapter, Crazy Eddy.