Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Making America Great Again... Great Summation....

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:08:39 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 5:37:09 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 2:44 PM,
wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:06:44 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 1:59 PM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
I'll be honest, I may be weak on the accord's details. But I got the
essence: It's an orgy of left-wing, quasi-religious virtue-signalling
that greatly damages the U.S. economy and sovereignty

No need to read past those lies.

Exit stage left, tRudey.

He's right. It's 27 pages of nothing more than a voluntary agreement to do what we can to reduce carbon emissions. It does NOTHING to damage either our economy or sovereignty.

Read the damned thing before judging it. You just look like an idiot, on top of being an ignorant coward.

I'm sorry, did you sign on for the Rudy Canoza pogrom?

You're a sorry, ignorant case, all right. Otherwise, shove it up up your cowardly, weasel ass.

A kill file is a wondrous invention ( and saves a considerable amount
of band width too :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik