Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pointing Accrington brickwork.

On Friday, 2 June 2017 11:49:20 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
On 01/06/2017 22:14, Phillip Holden wrote:
replying to Poster, Phillip Holden wrote:
Yes Accrington class A bricks are one of the best bricks in the World.
The red Nori brick is the least porous of any other brick and I personally
would recommend using "red mastic" to point between the joints.
The joints between the bricks should be cleaned out first and then the
vertical joints should be pointed first and then the horizontal. Tubs of
Red Mastic can be bought from any decent builders merchants.

I had initially thought this was spam from the homeowners web****e like
a number of recent posts.

However I'm sure that any self respecting website owner operator
wouldn't reply to 9 year old posts.

Where do you get the idea that they might be self respecting?
You're right though that they let their users do the spamming for them unintentionally.

NT