Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary[_18_] Gary[_18_] is offline

Default Yard sprinkler problem

I would try connecting a water hose to the non working sprinkler and try to back flush. You might remove the sprinkler head from the " last " outlet.

I am assuming that the one sprinker head has worked since you bought the house.

If it has never worked since you bought the house there are all kinds of possibilities. Like the water was not drained and the pipe froze and broke. And then the owner did some micky mouse repair and jost used a hose to water that part of the lawn.

You could run a wire inside the plastic pipe and connect a signal generator to it and trace with a portable radio.

Where would I buy one of these?

thanks

---