Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default What's your opinion of this "Radio Shack" Freq. Counter

wrote on 5/31/2017 11:27 PM:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 00:55:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

One of those tinyurls sent me to Facebook. The chances of me ge
tting a Facebook account are about the same as me winning the g
old medal in Women's gymnastics at the Olympics. I would rather
be eaten alive by a shark.

I feel the exact same way about facebook.....

However, there is a price for everything. If someone pays me a
half million dollars, I WILL get a facebook account. And for
another half million, I will check it weekly for one full year.

Does anyone want to pay me?????

Is this an auction? I'll bid $1.

--

Rick C