Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 06:59:08 -0400, Meanie wrote:

The feelings of Godlike emotions doesn't prove the physical existence of
one. It simply proves people associate the emotions taught from the
goodness that religion teaches. If I was taught that unicorns created
the earth and they were a symbol of love and goodness, I'd act in that
manner believing unicorns will take me to a better place after death.
Emotions exists but a physical creator does not. Once again, you
unwilling to accept that is your problem.

Have the last word. I don't have the patience to deal with your spin
attempts.

Jenny is attempting to use a logical fallacy, false equivalence, to
confuse the debate.

She is sloppily attempting to equate a state of mind with the cultists
assertion of existence of omnipotent deities. She is also attempting
to assert that anecdotal evidence is generally accepted as evidence of
existence of that which is tangible, i.e. This tree exists, the only
way this tree could exists is if it were created, hence, god exists
because this tree exists.

Her approach is disingenuous and intellectually lazy. As always, she
is not presenting valid arguments but simply trying to slip one past
the goalie.