Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default And while I'm being ****ed at Harbor Freight... was: Anothertool rant

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:04:47 -0400
Gerry wrote:

snip
I look at their web site and figure out what I want to throww some
dollars at, make up my shopping list, and drive an hour and a half
only to find that that store doesn't stock anything on my list.

Yup, done the same thing. The last several years have been pretty good
though. Haven't had that happen to me lately.

After reading Larry's post on calling, even holding items, I would give
that a try if it was something I _REALLY_ wanted. Most of the time if
isn't something I have an immediate use for, just something I would
like to have around...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b