Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

Uncle Monster
Wed, 31
May 2017 09:51:00 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

At a young age, Bod may have had a very bad experience with a
minister or other very religious person. Perhaps he thinks all
religious people are inflexible and will abuse him because he's
chosen to be a heathen. I don't care what your religious beliefs
are. I only care about how you treat people and other living
things. I have a real problem with overly enthusiastic
proselytizers who can't comprehend the phrase,"I'm not
interested." I've come close to decking some of them but I now
tell them that I'm a Satanist(I'm not) and worship The Devil.
Sometimes I hiss at them, let out a deep evil laugh and invite
them to be a sacrifice at the evening service. It causes some of
them to freak out and run away. At least the Christian
proselytizers don't behead non believers.

ROFL.

I've tried doing similiar before. Perhaps I need to work on my hissing.
[g]

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.