Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default What's your opinion of this "Radio Shack" Freq. Counter

On Mon, 29 May 2017 00:55:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

One of those tinyurls sent me to Facebook. The chances of me ge
tting a Facebook account are about the same as me winning the g
old medal in Women's gymnastics at the Olympics. I would rather
be eaten alive by a shark.

I feel the exact same way about facebook.....

However, there is a price for everything. If someone pays me a
half million dollars, I WILL get a facebook account. And for
another half million, I will check it weekly for one full year.

Does anyone want to pay me?????

Until someone does, I have facebook blocked in my HOSTS file.
(It takes about 35 or 40 lines to completely block it).

Facebook has ruined most of the internet. They should rename
it to fecesbook!