Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, New Technology Can Be Used To Produce Fake News

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 7:28:14 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/31/2017 7:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
This is tech that could be used to cause a lot of mischief. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...i-ai-wearable/

[8~{} Uncle Faux Monster

I'm thinking this recent one with media attacking Tiger Woods:
http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/why-esp...oods-mug-shot/

That sort of thing can be done with Photoshop like software. The technology I posted a link to can be used to alter video or produce fake video with an authentic sounding voice. I'm sure the intelligence agencies of the world would like to use it to bring down governments. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Altered Monster