Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bicycle Powered Sump Pump?

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 2:14:07 PM UTC-5, power out wrote:
replying to Ron Hardin, power out wrote:
Good question. The OP showed enormous patience if not excessive meekness in
the face of so many ignorant disrespectful replies, by people who mostly don't
know or care anything about the problem or possible solutions.
--

You're too late, 13 years ago, the OP became so angry that he hunted down and disemboweled all those posters who replied to him. He has never been captured so beware the OP, he's still out there waiting for someone to reply to this thread and become his next victim. I'm hiding behind a proxy so he can't find me. What about you? Can you be tracked down? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hidden Monster