Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default Battlefield Commissions in Vietnam

On 5/30/2017 8:33 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 3:20:18 PM UTC-5, Tom Lacombe wrote:
I was reading about a battle at FSB 20, in the Central Highlands,
after which a SP 4 was offered a battlefield commission. The story
didn't say that he accepted it, but I can't remember hearing of this
before. When I Google the subject, I find some reports that there
were none awarded in Korea and Vietnam, and then I find reports that
tell of battlefield commissions beeing awarded during both of these
wars.

You should try reading something a little more up to date, son.
Livin' in the past is easy; going forward takes guts.