Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Order in Which God Created

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 12:31:53 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 05/30/2017 10:10 PM, Bod wrote:

The only thing I can do is to tell you my personal experience
and how I got there.
And since you did not ask me, I will only say that I have had a
personal relationship with my creator (Jesus) for as long as
I can remember and I also have a personal relationship
with a saint that chose me. The love I feel from them
is very obvious.

Alright then, I'll bite. Please feel free to share the personal
experience you speak of, if you want to do so. I'll read it.

So I don't doth out time, is there anything in particular
you are looking me?

Help,is there an interpreter in the house!

I could take up to an hour, maybe two, writing and writing.
I wanted to be more specific as to what he wanted.

Ever tried walking on water?

Pastor 'killed by crocodiles while trying to walk on water like Jesus'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-water.../amp/

15 May 2017 - Pastor Jonathan Mthethwa of the Saint of the Last Days
Church was 'eaten' by the animals.

Bod, why are you acting like this?

At a young age, Bod may have had a very bad experience with a minister or other very religious person. Perhaps he thinks all religious people are inflexible and will abuse him because he's chosen to be a heathen. I don't care what your religious beliefs are. I only care about how you treat people and other living things. I have a real problem with overly enthusiastic proselytizers who can't comprehend the phrase,"I'm not interested." I've come close to decking some of them but I now tell them that I'm a Satanist(I'm not) and worship The Devil. Sometimes I hiss at them, let out a deep evil laugh and invite them to be a sacrifice at the evening service. It causes some of them to freak out and run away. At least the Christian proselytizers don't behead non believers.(ノ °益°)ノ 彡

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster