Posted to uk.d-i-y
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

bert posted
In article , Handsome Jack
writes
So let us define "international law" as "a set of treaties and
agreements where you agree to be bound by some independent arbitrator
in case of dispute". Then we are both agreed that there is indeed such
a thing as international law.

So which treaties have we broken when as in Dave's words we have taken
action in our own commercial interests?

If the action is military aggression (which is what we are talking
about), the UN treaties we signed at the end of WW2.

--
Jack