Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/30/2017 5:58 PM, T wrote:
On 05/30/2017 10:13 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bod wrote:
On 30/05/2017 04:39, Muggles wrote:

The big difference is, that there can be no argument that humans exist
and acts of love can be physically shared.

To a Christian, there can be no argument that God exists and His acts of
love can be shared with people in more ways than the physical, as in, we
can feel His love emotionally, and spiritually.

You should be able to accept that.

The same cannot be be true by
simply believing in something that is by all accounts not there.....
and without a physical presence of a god, cannot ever be proved
without
physical evidence.

Hi Maggie,

At some point I have to get suspicious of their motivations.
It occurs to me that both actually believe in God. But where
the two of us love God, they hate god. And they hate folks
that have never and will never harm them because of it.

-T

Hi T,

Do you think they will ever acknowledge their double standard?

Emotions can only be proven by anecdotal evidence, not empirical.

--
Maggie