Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

T news 2017 10:48:04 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/29/2017 09:55 PM, Diesel wrote:
Muggles
@reader443.eternal-september.org Mon, 29 May 2017 05:12:03 GMT in
alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:58:27 +0100, Bod
wrote:
Prove love exists.
Simply telling me you SHOW love is not proof. It's
simply your interpretation of something you feel
exists.

How is that any different from a belief in God?

Because my wife is real.

God is real.

Perhaps, perhaps not. No definitive proof of any kind, either
way.

Hi Diesel,

There is no argument or physical equation that can prove,
or conversely, disprove that God exists.

I agree...

The only thing I can do is to tell you my personal experience
and how I got there.
And since you did not ask me, I will only say that I have had a
personal relationship with my creator (Jesus) for as long as
I can remember and I also have a personal relationship
with a saint that chose me. The love I feel from them
is very obvious.

Alright then, I'll bite. Please feel free to share the personal
experience you speak of, if you want to do so. I'll read it.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.