Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Someone persuade me how to vote please?

On 30/05/2017 20:27, bert wrote:
My take on it is that I also was going to vote for May intitially but
then for me she started showing her true colours, like she was going
to nail all to the wall. So although I think she is best of a bad
bunch for Brexit I believe it will be best if she has as small a
majority as possible (then she may just take the publics thoughts in
to account)
So to do that I will proabably vote labour but expecting Cons to win.

And if Labour should win?

Unlikely but if they do then so be it, whatever party gets in wont put
more money in my pocket.