Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/30/2017 1:51 PM, Bod wrote:
On 30/05/2017 19:47, Muggles wrote:
On 5/30/2017 1:41 PM, Bod wrote:

Mind you, if Muggles gets to heaven, she'll have lots of female company
to chat to because apparently it's packed out with Muslim virgins.
72 for every Muslim man so their must be trillions of em there.

Can you argue your own point without the aid of anyone else and actually
prove your point, as you have said, by providing proof of what you
believe exists?

I have argued my point alone. Why do you need help? For that matter, why
do you need to resort to insult or distraction to prove your view point?

You distracted the discussion by introducing the "prove that love exists".

No, I didn't. You argued that Christians should supply proof a God
exists. BUT, you also said that anything that exists should have proof.

I asked you if you believed in love. You said "Yes". Well, I have been
asking to you supply proof love exists, and all you offer me are
anecdotal stories.

My question is directly related to your argument that Christians provide
proof a God exists. Why do you require proof God exists, when you don't
require yourself to follow through with similar proof of something you
believe exists?

You have a double standard. You only require proof God exists because
you don't allow anecdotal evidence as proof. YET, you only provide
anecdotal evidence that love exists.

Why is it OK for you to have a double standard?

BTW, my follow on to the previous post is called Humour (humor). Ever
come across it?

No. Your previous post is an attempt to muddy the water.

--
Maggie