Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/30/2017 1:43 PM, notX wrote:
On 05/30/2017 12:26 PM, Muggles wrote:

[snip]

What is wrong with humans needing someone to lean on? We're a social
animal.

It's still a lot better when that someone exists in external reality
rather than just internal reality (imagination).

That is a matter of opinion, and that includes what reality consists of.

Many people feel that love is real, but can't understand how someone
could believe in a God that is also real to many people. Neither can be
proven with empirical evidence, and both can be proven by anecdotal
evidence.

Why is it OK for one, but not OK for the other?

BTW, one of the claimed attributes of God is omniscience. When I was
about 10 I got exposed to a TINY LITTLE bit of omniscience. It was one
of the worst things I ever felt (the lack of freedom that comes from
knowing your own future). Think bout how God would feel, knowing that he
has ABSOLUTELY NO freedom and will NEVER experience the satisfaction of
learning something.

OK. Was satisfaction created for humanity's sake, or God's sake?

--
Maggie