Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Someone persuade me how to vote please?

On 30/05/2017 18:13, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
May had my vote until she threatened to hit pensioners in the pocket.
Now I'm a floating voter, with none of the parties offering me enough to
convince me to vote for them. I am even less convinced that any but May
might have the gumption to see us through the Brexit process.

My take on it is that I also was going to vote for May intitially but
then for me she started showing her true colours, like she was going to
nail all to the wall. So although I think she is best of a bad bunch
for Brexit I believe it will be best if she has as small a majority as
possible (then she may just take the publics thoughts in to account)
So to do that I will proabably vote labour but expecting Cons to win.