Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default SOME THOUGHTS CONCERNING MEMORIAL DAY

On 5/30/2017 10:39 AM, Skeet wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 10:21:31 -0700 (PDT), Ali
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 9:27:06 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 5/30/2017 7:48 AM, Skeet wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 07:00:39 -0700 (PDT), Ali
wrote:

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 7:32:06 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
This Memorial Day, we look back on the sacrifices our nation’s heroes
have made, and continue our commitment to serving those who have served us.

-----------
Remember this: Freedom is not free.

Yes, it comes with a high price tag...war is hell and every soldier that is trained to kill becomes a PTSD Zombie. I suppose most people would call it natural consequences but I call it payback for killing instead of living.

How do you suppose those who are trying to kill us feel?

They feel exactly like yo do..kill or be killed. So die already.

I would rather live, so the other must die.

Hell, a coward like him woulda been runnin' so fast to Can-a-duh he
wouldn't have had the time to think.
Yellow-bellied queers and cowards!

We keep the peace and the USA instigates it.

Who is *we* ?

It's him and the turd in his pocket.