Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/29/2017 11:51 PM, Bod wrote:
On 30/05/2017 05:29, Muggles wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2017 05:13:14 +0100, Bod wrote:
You have a problem with sentience if you can't
see and recognise love when it is shown.

I feel the same way about people who can't see
and recognize God exists.

Love for another human is tangible,

To a Christian, God is tangible. Why can't you accept that?

believing in a non physical being is not.

You believe in love, which is equally a non physical entity.

Why is it so difficult for you to accept?

Eh!? Are you saying that you've never physically exchanged love with a
human and also are you telling me that you can't detect and physically
feel someone's love for you by their actions and demeanour?

That's a dumb question, Bod. Why ask it?

Love for a human being is physically expressed by numerous gestures by
words exchanged/ by physical touch etc. Love for a god can *never* be
tangible.

You're wrong.

Definition of the word *tangible*

"a thing that is perceptible by touch"

synonyms for tangible: touchable, *palpable*, material, *physical*,
*real*, substantial, corporeal, solid, concrete; visible, *noticeable*;
actual, definite, clear, clear-cut, *distinct*, *manifest*, *evident*,
*unmistakable*, *perceptible*, *discernible*

--
Maggie