Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default The Order in Which God Created

On 5/29/2017 11:25 PM, Bod wrote:
On 30/05/2017 04:39, Muggles wrote:
On 5/29/2017 1:20 PM, Bod wrote:
On 29/05/2017 18:18, Muggles wrote:
On 5/29/2017 6:21 AM, Bod wrote:
On 29/05/2017 11:51, T wrote:
On 05/28/2017 10:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:58:27 +0100, Bod
wrote:
Prove love exists.
Simply telling me you SHOW love is not proof. It's
simply your interpretation of something you feel
exists.

How is that any different from a belief in God?

Because my wife is real.

God is real.
Kindness is closely linked to love and that is easily *physically*
proven in the real world, with real
people.

Who told you that? How do you know? Do you believe that because you
feel it, or because you were taught it?

Prove what you said. If it exists you should bed able to prove it.
According to your own words.

She's got you there Bod. :-)

If none of you two do not know what the feeling of love and hate feels
and looks like,

The point of me asking you to prove "love" exists is because you said:

"*you state that something exists, but cannot give me proof that it
does*. If I said that I see fairies every day in my garden, but no one
else can see them, I would probably end up in an asylum and quite
rightly so."

YOU stated "love" exists, so, give proof that it does.

Don't you back up what you say?

What I or T knows about love or hate is irrelevant to the point you
made
and need to back up.

then I doubt both of your intelligences or you're both
devoid of normal feelings and are just trying to score a cheap point.

Cheap point?? No.

You've been ragging on people who believe in a God for a long time. You
stated that when something exists there should be proof provided
that it
does exist.

Back up your own words, and prove "love" exists, or stop ragging on
people who believe in a God to provide proof a God exists.

You have a problem with sentience if you can't see and recognise love
when it is shown.

I feel the same way about people who can't see and recognize God exists.

The big difference is, that there can be no argument that humans exist
and acts of love can be physically shared.

To a Christian, there can be no argument that God exists and His acts of
love can be shared with people in more ways than the physical, as in, we
can feel His love emotionally, and spiritually.

You should be able to accept that.

The same cannot be be true by
simply believing in something that is by all accounts not there.....
and without a physical presence of a god, cannot ever be proved without
physical evidence.

--
Maggie