Posted to uk.d-i-y
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack is offline

Default I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn is putting aside trivial subjects like Trident to concentrate on what really matters - bank holidays

Tim Streater posted
In article , Handsome Jack
wrote:

bert posted
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
So fair to assume we only take action when it seems to be in the UK's
commercial interests.

So what's wrong with that.

It is against international law.

There's no such thing, as that Clive Anderson made clear in his
introduction to "International Law" in one of his programs on the
wireless.

There is a set of treaties and agreements where you agree to be bound
by some independent arbitrator in case of dispute, that's all.

So let us define "international law" as "a set of treaties and
agreements where you agree to be bound by some independent arbitrator in
case of dispute". Then we are both agreed that there is indeed such a
thing as international law.

--
Jack